Who we are
PEN Translations is run by me, Kasia Terry. I work with a team of experienced and qualified translators and interpreters who are members of professional institutes and specialists in their fields.
You can see my qualifications in the box on the right.
- 18 years’ professional experience across a broad range of fields
- Polish translators and Polish interpreters with ongoing connections with their birth country
- Sensitivity to client’s specific needs
- Accustomed to meeting challenging deadlines
- Can attend meetings at a time and location that suits you
- Urgent and out-of-hours work undertaken
- CRB (Criminal Records Bureau) checked
- User of TRADOS – professional translation software for managing projects and quality assurance. This is a requirement for most large corporate clients; it allows for consistency,
project management and tracking even if you come back to us months or years later
- Covered by professional indemnity insurance
- Prepared to sign a confidentiality agreement on client’s request
- Assignments carried out in compliance with the professional Code of Conduct
of the Chartered Institute of Linguists and the Institute of Translation and Interpreting